runtime environment called NodeJS that is used to make server side applications.
Displaying various elements like clock, calendar on the webpage.
Features of JS –
- It is an interpreted language and is supported by all the major browsers.
- It is supported by all the major operating systems including Windows, Linux and MAC OS.
- It is a lightweight language.
- It is a multiparadigm language supporting procedural, object oriented and functional programming.
- It is used to develop rich GUI interfaces including responsive sliders, pop ups, clocks etc.
- It can be embedded anywhere inside a web page.
<html> <head> <title>Sample Page</title> </head> <body> <script> document.write("Hello World"); </script> </body> </html>